+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Treating eczema and psoriasis naturally

Unregistered

Treating eczema and psoriasis naturally

Hi, I have been diagnosed with eczema and psoriasis. I would like to know what natural medication I could use to relieve the itching and whether I should be cutting out certain foods. Please advise as it is worse now that I am fasting. The itching is severe and I scratch until I bleed. I have tried comfrey ointment and oil, colloidol silver and zinc oxide. It only helps the itch for a short while. TIA

Unregistered
    I have had psoriasis for 20 years - have recently got relief from taking imupro test at diskem to find out what I'm allergic to. It has not taken it away completely but has reduced it somewhat. The only way to alleviate itchiness is to keep well moisturized. Unfortunately there is no cure. If you can't take test eliminate from your diet the things you eat that cause the prosiasis to flare up. I takes time but is possible. Good luck.

As Eczema and Psoriasis are both inflammatory skin conditions often triggered by certain food sensitivities and allergies, I do think that it is wise to go for the necessary tests to determine these allergens. Remember, that it may not only be limited to the food you eat. Certain fabrics, detergents, toiletries, cosmetics etc. may also affect your condition. As there are a number of areas for you to tackle, it would be advisable to do so under the guidance of a practitioner.

In terms of treatment or natural remedies you should infuse 5 rooibos teabags in a cup of hot water for 30 minutes. Strain and add the tea to a big tub of Episone E ointment. Apply this generously over the skin a few times a day. Rooibos has cooling properties and may alleviate the itchiness associated with eczema and psoriasis. Feel good health has a product called Skin doctor which is used in the treatment of Eczema and Psoriasis. If you are based in Cape Town you can visit their offices in Wynberg and speak to them about their products. If not you can check out their products online by following the link http://www.feelgoodhealth.co.za/prod...oriasis-eczema
    You can also use Tissue Salts to support your body. There are a large number of tissue salts which can be used for this condition, but I would advise that you visit this website and find a tissue salt consultant closest to you for more information www.atifa.co.za
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments