+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: single

Unregistered

single

Slms nani. I am 25 years old and not married. It worries me that no boys are interested in me and I feel that I am getting older with less of a chance of getting married. Has anyone else been in the same situation? Any ayats I can pray? Please advise!

Unregistered

not married and worried

Jee, you can read surah mumtahana in 30th para everyday for 30 days. Inshallah u will get married soon.

Unregistered
    و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
    I am in a similiar situation as you are. But I have never seen it as a negative thing. As you get older and mature, you are wiser in knowing what you are looking for in a spouse one day إنشاء الله. It is all in Allah's hands and I all you can do is make duaa.it's not all about age also, it's about marrying someone for the right reasons. It seems that in general, girls are getting married younger and younger without having a true idea on what marriage is and what it entails. I know of 25 year olds who got married very young and are divorced already. Most of whom wished they were older before making such a significant commitment. In essence what i'm saying is that don't put any unnecessary stress or worry on yourself. When Allah means for it to happen for You, it will إنشاء الله.

I am also in the same situation, all my cousins are married even the ones younger than me. I was at a point where I thought I'm at fault coz a few proposals did not work out....but Allah is great and he is the best of planners and evrytn happens with time so I've decided to leave it to him in sha allah it works out for us all

Unregistered

dua

Salaams can one please help with the english transliteration surah mumtahana in 30th para?a friend that's a revert is requesting this,and I do not want to write out the sura in case I write it out incorrectly.jazaks

Hope

never loose hope

Always trust that Allah knows best. If you are sitting and waiting for proposals maybe you should be proactive and maybe join nanima's matchmaking thing or see if there is anyone you interested in and arrange something. seems confidential and discreet.
    wake up for tahajud. please verify with a learned scholar but i was told to read surah kahf for 40 days at the same time of the day. Alhamdulillah I am married. Turn to Allah. Maybe fast more as duas get accepted after fasting.

Unregistered
    I wish I had all u single ladies contact numbers. I work in a hospital n most of d doc, dentists, surgeons concentrated on finishing their studies. Alhamdulillah they hav but their social life took a toll. They now in their late 20s early 30s looking to settle only to find out that mos t girls got married. Such wonderful men lookin for partners. Once u in d workin environment its hard to meet new people n u not always attracted to ur colleagues. So yes ladies, there r men out there in d same boat askin d same questions

as hope says ask them to all single and serious about finding marriage partners. why not try the nanima matchmaking..http://www.nanima.co.za/category/matchmaking/ lots of haaro poiroo and haari poiri's there..

Unregistered

reply to unregistered

I'm a 27 year old female in the medical field and have been stressing a lot as age is going and my studies has kept occupied but now that I'm completed its quite difficult finding the right one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish I had all u single ladies contact numbers. I work in a hospital n most of d doc, dentists, surgeons concentrated on finishing their studies. Alhamdulillah they hav but their social life took a toll. They now in their late 20s early 30s looking to settle only to find out that mos t girls got married. Such wonderful men lookin for partners. Once u in d workin environment its hard to meet new people n u not always attracted to ur colleagues. So yes ladies, there r men out there in d same boat askin d same questions

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments