Thread: repost: conditions for niqab?

Unregistered

Question repost: conditions for niqab?

As salaamu alaikum..

I am currently studying and I travel twice a week to college with a few boys from my class as there is no other transport available for me to go. I am in full hijab, however I deeply desire to adorn the niqab for the pleasure of اللَّه.. May اللَّه make it easy for me and accept it from me آمِيْن.. My parents however think that if I go in to niqab I should not be leaving my home. Please advice whether there is anything wrong with me having to complete my studies at college whilst being in niqab. Also in general if I'm covering myself from strange men is there anything wrong with going out of my home (not unecessarily) especially if I'm with my parents?

جزاكم الله خير

Walaikum Salaam

A female should remain within the confines of her home and only emerge when there is an absolute necessity. If due to a necessity she does leave the home then, it is compulsory for her to cover her face(wear the Niqaab) Furthermore, it is not permissible for a young girl, under any circumstances, to travel with males. This will open the door to Fitnah and should be avoided at all cost. Added to the above, Ulama are of the opinion that a female should not study at a university or college where there is intermingling of the males and females.

AND ALLAH TA'ALA KNOWS BEST

Facebook Comments