Slmz all. I've been to gynie and was told that both my tubes are blocked... He put me on anti inflamitory and antibiotics. Went back to him but the is no improvement. Now because I'm not on medical aid he has refered me to a gynie at a public hospital. Anybody been through this please tell me what I can expect.