+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nits and lice

mom

Nits and lice

Hi need some advice please(mummy question)my lg is 3yrs old,she as long beautiful hair,problem is she's picked up nits and lice recently from creche..any advice on what I could do or use to get rid of it.
    Thanking you in advance

Unregistered
    Hi there , dischem has a range of products , if she has lice - I would go with the strong stuff - shampoo not the tea tree one - u will need follow instructions on box - and buy the metal tooth comb - that helps the best wen combing out . All linen , clothes , toys need to be washed so u don't get reinfected - I usually put toys in blk dustbin bag close and leave for 2 weeks with out opening - there's also a place in randburg - google that can treat ur daughter n come n clean ur house -
    I think they called nit busters ... Never tried them , but they can help wen it comes to school .

After all is said n done - u get an anti -lice treatment spray .. I spray everyday no matter what - u can also apply baby oil with a few drops of tea tree mix on hair( but this makes hair look oily ) -

Those critters are the worse !!!! I HATE them - cos there's so much more then just washing hair u have to do entire house n family .... Good luck !!!!!!!
    And I hope this helped !!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments