Closed Thread

Thread: family females eye catching distractions

Unregistered

family females eye catching distractions

how do the males cope with the eye catching breasts of females in their family ie sister in laws,wifes nieces,cousins ...etc.

eye catcìng breasts.

breasts are my weakness.its very hard whilst visiting my brother in laws house,those breasts of my wifes niece play on my mind,she got voluptous breasts.whats worse is she wears tight tops.

Unregistered
    Lol hey thats zina, try to think of other things

Lower your gaze more - look at your shoes instead.. really we need to fear Allah. I think sometimes we forget Allah is watching us and everything is getting recorded. http://www.purifyyourgaze.com/ is a great website to get help regarding these types of thoughts.

Mothers and sisters, please dress appropriately and keep basic islamic etiquette regarding mingling with opposite gender.

Brothers, eish really LOWER YOUR GAZE. Lower -- look at your shoes..

“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest.” (An-Nur: 30-31)
    In a hadith, the Prophet (saww) is reported as having said: “And the eyes commit zina (adultery). Their zina is gazing.

Closed Thread

Facebook Comments