+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Want custody of my kids to protect them from molested

  1. #1
    Administrator Nanima's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012

    Want custody of my kids to protect them from molested

    slmz please post anon. I am a muslim mother in desperate need of some good/professional advice. I got out of a marriage after 13 years about four years ago. It was an ugly divorce, in that I cheated on my x (no judgements please) I know that i've commited a major sin, Allah knows best. Well as a result of my actions, my x who was obviously very bitter, cheated me out of my property, possessions and most importantly my kids.

    I was the driving force behind a thriving business, that I started and managed for 13 years. To make matters worst my x told my minor children of my indiscretions (the affair) and didn't spare them the gory details.

    For the past four years we've had many confrontations, which usually end up in a fist fight. In all of the chaos, a family member sexuallly assaulted my daughter at age 12.

    I have been fighting for the kids to live with me, but coz of financial circumstances the kids end up going back to their dad. Now I just found out that my daughter was sexually assaulted again by someone known to her dad. Also that she engages in sex chats with total strangers on bb.

    I made a big scene and cracked the culprits skull too, but my daughter made it very clear that she hates me and doesn't want to live with me. Her dad thinks that life's a competition between the two of us and put her up against me. I am sending her for therapy but she's not safe with him. I can't seem to get through to her.

    I also can't afford the lifestyle that they are accustomed to. What do I do? She also suffers from a chronic illness and is not managing her illness well and her father is clueless about the condition and doesn't care about the long term effects it has on her future.

  2. #2
    I think all this violence and sex has really affected your daughter into being very confused into whats wrong and whats right. Perhaps you and your husband should sit down and decide to be adults for once without discussing your own issues and look at your childs well being and whats best for her. And then ask the child what she wants. Also ou should seriously find a councelor for yourself and your daughter.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    You need:
    1. A lawyer for yourself. Don't go cheap/on family connections. Get the best lawyer you can.
    2. A THERAPIST FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. Wits psychology department has good ones. Your daughter's well-being is the most important thing.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts