+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rahima Moosa formerly Coronation

Unregistered

c-section

The operation was done by only women staff .. Couldn't believe the level of care was very high .. Much more precaution taken than both my other c-sections at a private hospital .. The gynae was kind and very helpful .. Interns helped with the op .. But she did all of the main work .. They played music in the background to keep things happy and light while they worked .. Anaethetist was very caring .. Nurses showed kindness and concern .. No difference to private docter .. Hope your experience is similar .. Good luck and all of the best .. Ps: 2 months later and I have no scars .. My hubby says its as if I never had an op at all

Unregistered

Giving birth at rahima moosa

Slmz my due date is this month and I'm stressing .jst wondering what the experience is like to give birth at rahima moosa.it's my first baby .......

Unregistered

miss

Can you attend a gynaecologist for checkup then go to Rahima hospital for giving birth, I have all the tests done and the gynaecologist wrote me a letter. .The reason why i couldnt use clinic its because i am still new in this area and was told that there is no clinic here....would they accept me without green card? Please help

Unregistered

Ms N

Im due soon and I was wondering if they would let my partner in the delivery room with me when I deliver? Anyone know?

ntombifuthi

reversal of sterilisation ï

hi my name is ntombi in short Iam previous patient od doctor de soousa I would like to know if they can reverse my sterilisation for me wish I did at bara they failed there but I trust rahima moosa because Im having 2 boys because of this hospitaal I would gladly accept a response from the doctors there or im 39 years old abt to turn fourty next year plz help I had 3 caesars

Unregistered

HIV positive mom

How is the care for an HIV positive mom in terms of preventing mother to child transmission?

Unregistered

Mrs

Does rahiema moosa do sterilisation

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments