+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boardgames for couples

Boardgames for couples

am looking to buy a nice boardgame to play between hubby and i - something that will be fun for just two people and not someting too easy/challenging.. something that will allow us to enjoy each others company and laugh together... i was thinking scrabble but i find it a bit boring .... any other ideas? most other games need four or more players i am looking for something specifically for me and hubby only. jzk.

Unregistered

Monogamy

Monogamy is a game just for couples..
    Otherwise Cluedo is a fun game.

Unregistered
    Cluedo I think u need more than 2 players.
    The only games I can think of is Monopoly or Checkers.

Unregistered
    30 seconds is nice n hubby n I played cards. Was quite awesome.

Unregistered
    We got jinga which we enjoy, scrabble, twister and monogamy

Unregistered
    Rummikub is a brilliant game that's quite fun. Hubby and I play it all the time. :-)

Unregistered
    Draft/checkers, ludo, snakes n ladders, pick up sticks, u usually get all these games in the compendium of games n its cheap n can be a quick game when u having tea or something. my parents used to play ludo all the time, the board actually got old and tattered.

Unregistered

Cluedo can be played with 2 players

Cluedo can be played with 2 players.
    30 seconds, however, requires 4 or more players as it is a teamwork game.

Unregistered
    I love chess, you really have to think and when the person playing you make a smart move- you appreciate their intellect.Theres always laughter over silly moves. Plenty of ''ärguments" on when to end the game as loser cannot see a way out. Hope you find the right game for url

Unregistered
    Ve u tried adult shops they hav some adult orientated game or buy online -this bring my hubby and I so much closer. I dnt give himm the chance to have an affair coz I am the doing all this lol..

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments