+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muslimah Manual

Unregistered

Muslimah Manual

Slms. So I have recently been reading a very interesting book for us sisters. The Muslimah Sex Manual: A Halal Guide to Mind Blowing Sex. There are certain topics that i had to find out about in detail. But according to scholars all points made are acceptable with noting wrong, As there is no narations, hadeeth against them. Has anyone else read it? and what are your view points?

Unregistered

Unregistered

you should avoid

One should not read this book. Islam teaches us Haya and Modesty, this book go’s against those teachings.

Also, near qiyaamah it is known, that people will use the deen for worldly gain, this is exactly that with this book and the fact it has a price tag ‘under the title Muslimah’.

Lastly, stay away and don’t read this book and fall into its trap, if you have any questions regarding these type of things, ask learned Ulama, those who made sacrifices to gain knowledge.

Unregistered

This book is meant to empower women

The book seems crude, particularly in its explanations of sexual acts. But the purpose of the book is to empower women in their sex lives. So often, wives are only vehicles for the pleasure of their husbands. We are not taught in our Islamic education, what our sexual rights are as wives, only our responsibilities. We don't have the same agency to ask questions about things that we are curious about, for example, is sex from behind permissible etc. I have seen this in my own relationship, where my husband was not shy to ask his Moulana about that, yet I would never be able to ask my Aalimah.

The question of consent is one where many many Muslim women do not have sufficient knowledge. Many Muslim women do not know that marital rape is a real thing! Many Muslim women do not know what their husband's sexual responsibilities are towards them.
    This book empowers women in terms of informing them of their rights (and responsibilities), it empowers women by giving them tools with which to better pleasure their husbands, and it empowers wives by teaching them that they, too, deserve pleasure and how to achieve that pleasure.
    I have never seen an Islamic book about sex written for women, by women, and this one therefore is a pioneer. I certainly appreciated learning a lot from it.
    This book gives women the chance to feel empowered, to have agency in their sexual relationship, and to have agency in improving the experience of sex both for herself and for her husband.

Men are 'allowed' to talk about sex, and Muslim women have never been allowed to. This book attempts to remedy that situation, by giving women a means of educating themselves. As far as I know, from my own research, none of the content is unIslamic (there is contention around oral sex).

As far as I understand, nothing in the book goes against modesty. It is specifically written for wives, not for just any woman. Your modesty saves you for your husband, and your husband therefore should be able to experience what you hide from the rest of the world, including your your sexual side.

As a wife, or future wife, read it. Read it quietly or boldly, read it critically. Absorb the information on contraception, consent and your sexual rights, so that you can be empowered to enjoy sex, to pleasure your husband, and to feel safe doing so.

Unregistered
    Of course it go’s against modesty! We Muslims are taught not to share what go’s on in the bedroom.

Read Kitaabun Nikah.

The above justification from the poster is full of dribble, one who speaks with a forked tongue, ignore.

If it’s an Islamic book as you claim then why is there a hefty price tag on it, the online e version should not have price, please you are deceived by shaitaan and now trying to deceive others with your forked tongue.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments