View Full Version : legal advice needed

05-11-2013, 01:14 PM
slms. the wife and i have been divorced for a few months.
she is being really difficult about me seeing my kids.
can any one advise as to how i can go about getting visitation rights.

11-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Get hold of an attorney n launch an application .. u hav d right to c ur child.. leave ur contact details il revert to u

02-12-2013, 12:10 PM
unfortunatley i am not in a financial position to get a lawyer.
that makes it so much more difficult.
all i want to do is spend time with my kids in an enviroment where i can be myself around them.
i am limited to seeing them at my inlaws and the is too much tension and anger around.