+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Husband infertile

Hybrid View

Unregistered

its not all its cracked up to be

be gratefull u cant have children. ask my parents,they have 3 sons, and love to remind us everyday how much of a burden we are. you better off without kids.

Unregistered

Above poster is correct

My uncle is a Moulana and was diagnosed with infertility a very long time ago but then had 2 girls via 2 very expensive IVF's. I remember him and my aunt give the girls the best of things and raise them nicely but they where a big burden to them. After all the hardships they went through, he regrets having them because 1 has become Murtad and the other is on the verge of marrying a Hindu. Everyones circumstances are different so just make dua Allah does not burden you, Ameen

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    be gratefull u cant have children. ask my parents,they have 3 sons, and love to remind us everyday how much of a burden we are. you better off without kids.
    Only a child can say something so stupid.

Once a person becomes a parent everything in the world changes. Every heartache that your children put you through is worth it.

May Allah grant pious, healthy, beautiful children to all those who are trying to have kids.

Unregistered

fertility forum for muslim women

There are many forums for fertility support but none catering for muslim women

Fertility is a very stressful and emotional time for a woman

This forum is to support,advise and help each other who are

*contemplating going through any type of fertility..(be it clomed, ivf or icsi etc)

*Or are presently going through fertility

*Or have been through fertility

May Allah accept our duas and grant us healthy, pious, obedient offspring who are the coolness of our eyes
    Ameen

All posts and comments are anonymous..register any username

Download the tapatalk app

Search: muslimahsnfertility

or search:

http://muslimahsnfertility.freeforums.net/

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments