+ Reply to Thread

Thread: injections for weight loss

Unregistered

injections for weight loss

At my workplace there are people taking injections for weight loss. I think it is the same as the slender wonder programme injections and a high protein diet. I see the rapid weight loss that takes place. What are the side effects of these injections?

slmz. your colleagues are very likely using injections known as lipo-B which contains Methlycobalamin is the specific form of B12, Choline which is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, Inositol which aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol and lastly Methione is one of the sulphur-containing amino acids which acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver hence, Patients with a Sulphur allergy should not take this injection.
    the more common initial side effects are palpitations and agitation as the high doses of vitamin B12 increases metabolism. There are always initial gastrointestinal side effects like bloating, cramping and diarrhoea due to the excessive fat breakdown. Tome women experience uncontrollable agitation and moodiness. These are transient effects that subside as your body gets used to the products. BUT more severe side effects include effects on your liver and kidneys as these organs assist with fat breakdown and metabolism. and the most important side effect for those planning to combine the injection with an exercise programme is that it initially causes muscle soreness and some joint pains (which may be aggravated by exercise). i assume from your question you are onsidering using it and want to know if it is deadly, IT IS NOT but i hope this helps you make a more informed decision and please make sure you have a diet and exercise programme in place before using external substances. remember once you stop the injections and are not exercising or dieting correctly, YOU WILL PUT ON ALL THE WEIGHT PLUS MORE and you cannot use the injections forever as you will end up in kidney and liver failure.
    f
    Dr. Faatima Ahmed Akoon
    info@livingstudio.co.za akoonf@gmail.com
    call 0114200802
    http://www.livingstudio.co.za/home

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At my workplace there are people taking injections for weight loss. I think it is the same as the slender wonder programme injections and a high protein diet. I see the rapid weight loss that takes place. What are the side effects of these injections?
    Where do they get the injections from? I am interested, will you please give me the details?

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments