+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: endometriosis

  1. #1


    im 38yrs old and suffer from endometriosis,i was diagnosed 6 yrs ago.my doc recommendd i stay on the 3mnth injectable contraceptive to help curb the endometriosis.i want to know is there any other medication besides the 3mnth injectable contraceptive,i also dnt want a hysterectomy cause the doc said its not the answer to my problem.

  2. #2
    Endometriosis is a condition where endometrial cells grow outside the area of the uterus. According to Tibb, endometriosis is a Hot and Dry condition and is treated my adopting a lifestyle that promotes Cold and Moist qualities. This includes following a diet that consists of 50% raw fruits and vegetables. Avoiding caffeine, animal fats, fried foods, sugar, and salt. Do a monthly fast that consists of distilled water and live fresh vegetable juices for 3 days before the menstrual cycle. Do exercises like Yoga as there are many positions that benefits the reproductive organs.

    You can order a product named endo-ex by feelgood health http://www.feelgoodhealth.co.za/endo...ometriosis.php
    this product targets the liver and the reproductive organs in the treatment of endometriosis
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine

    Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts