+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feeling guilty and ungrateful

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Feeling guilty and ungrateful

أسسلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركات
    I'm in my first trimester and experiencing really bad morning sickness(all day sickness). I can't cook or eat or do anything for that matter without vomiting,it's affecting my entire being! I sleep most of the day and still wake up feeling tired!
    I feel really guilty when my husband ask for something and due to my feeling so horrible I can't satisfy his needs!
    I cry a lot and feel like I'm complaining too much about my morning sickness and makes me feel like I'm ungrateful and don't deserve to be pregnant :'(
    I really do want to be a mommy and don't know why I'm not enjoying my pregnancy like any other normal woman would! I honestly hate feeling like this and can see that my moods are getting to my husband(he even started working weekends which never happened before) and I'm scared that I might be pushing him away even further ! I feel like I'm in a really dark space and struggling to get out :'(

Please please remember me in your duas and any good sound advice is welcome

جَزَاكَ اللهُ خَيْرً

Joburger

Severe morning sickness

Severe vomiting and nausea during pregnancy is called Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) . The most serious concern with this condition is that you could become dehydrated and lose weight - with detrimental effects on the baby. From what you say, your condition may also be making you depressed. I would suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments