+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why oh why

Unregistered

why oh why

lmz all, here is a question for everyone : "Why when some parents have kids, they hire people to do the homework,bath them,dress them, feed them, take them 2school, worry about every need of each child? And when something goes wrong than they choose to ask everyone else to help them? *But here's the good part, parents splurge their love by buying name branded/ smart clothes.
    Please can every one out there tell me why does this happen mostly in the indian society?
    Jazakallah

Unregistered

the real question

The real question is....why does it bother you so much?

Unregistered
    Honestly I have to agree with the previous reply... If someone hires help I really don't see what the problem is... And why is it affecting you? Everyone would make their lives easier in anyway... If you hav a domestic... Ask yourself ...why do you have one????

Unregistered

Sally

To each his own! Some people can manage everything on their own,while others need help! Who are WE to judge? The best of families have issues and problems..the idea is to do the best WE can and Allah will take care of the rest!

Unregistered
    I think what she means is that people nowadays dont take a keen interest in their kids... Dont sit down n spen quality time with them... Kids at that age dont want material things js d love n time of their parents n d sad truth is as muslims specifically ad muslim women we should be spending as much time a possible bringing up our kids feeding them etc cz thers much more barakah in doin it ourselves ofcourse nothing wrng with accepting help but not so much that u are entirely not involved in bringing up ur kids n inshaAllah if we give them our time wen they need it they will giv us their time wen we nee it!agree 100% with the sister/ brother.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments