+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Restore energy and vitality 7 yr old

Unregistered

Restore energy and vitality 7 yr old

Hi there Dr Joy
    Last Thursday my 7yr old got sick, fever a few times a day, headache, sore throat (no inflammation on tonsils and no coughing or mucous) and tummy ache.
    I gave her 3,4,7 TS
    And throat and anti virabac
    Used ponstan for the fever.
    She's gotten over her symptoms but iv noticed that she's lost her appetite hardly eats much and is tired and drained all the time.
    She does drink enough water.
    What can I give her to get her back to normal.
    Also wat can I use for fever instead of conventional meds?
    Please help

Tibb has a product called enerlift which is helpful in the restoration of energy after an infection. However if he levels of energy remain unchanged after a few days it will be best to take her to your medical practitioner to evaluate if there are any other causes of a loss of energy. Previously we had a product called feveroff, but this has been discontinued. To my knowledge there are no alternative products that are indicated specifically for fevers. Usually products like Septoguard and Flu relief will have certain anti-pyretic properties, but it will not work in the same way as something like paracetamol
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments