+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nausea

Unregistered

Nausea

Hello Dr Joy
    I'd like to know what to take to help get rid of nausea.
    65yrs old and everytime I get a bit sick, cold/flu or toothache, I experience severe nausea with a lot of belching and weakness and if I try to eat, vomiting as well. It's extremely uncomfortable and often I cannot eat and get worse. Doctors prescribe anitibiotocs and it just compounds problem. The nausea is main thing if like to get rid of. Wat can I take to banish it or at least control it so I can eat and get stronger?
    Suffer from high blood pressure as well.
    Any advice will be appreciated.
    Tissue salts?
    Homeopathic remedies?
    Anything.
    Thank you.

Hi

It will probably be best for you to establish what the underlying humoural imbalance is. For this you will need to see a Tibb practitioner (www.satibb.co.za). Often times nausea is associated with an excess or imbalance of the bilious or phlegmatic humour, but this may not necessarily be the case for you. Establishing this imbalance will directly target the cause of the nausea. For symptomatic relief you can try Tibb vomeeze. You can also use the following tissue salts: No 4, 7, 9, 10 and 11

All the best
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

i forgot to add that ginger is a great anti-nausea agent. try adding a few slices of fresh ginger to your meals (stir fries, or in a salad dressing, or juiced with other vegetables)

Unregistered

No Reply

This "Doctor" only replies to CERTAIN messages!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments