+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Second Pregnancy after 8 months

Second Pregnancy after 8 months

I gave birth 8 months ago to a beautiful baby girl only to find out I am pregnant 8 months later..

I am so scared and embarrassed! I don't know how I am going to cope with 2 babies.. Right now I am soooooo emotional and tired. I don't know how to get through the next 8 months of this pregnancy. ƪ lost all my preggie weight and more and now ƪ am back to putting on more weight.

I haven't told my family as yet as ƪ am too embarrassed!!! Only hubby and ƪ know.

ƪ would like to hear of other who have been in the same situation and how did you cope with the second pregnancy and having 2 babies to look after while handling ∂ full time day job..

ƪ don't know how ƪ am gonna get through this (((

Salaams

It is normal for you to feel overwhelmed by this news. It normally takes a while to adapt and adjust (emotionally, physically and psychologically) to having a new addition to the family. It sounds like you had just setted into a routine and having a second baby means another life change Remember to be kind to yourself (you have recently become a mum, lost weight and holding a full time job and i think that you should give yourself credit when it is due). Try not to be too hard on yourself.

Ask yourself, 'why you feeling so embarassed' and try to make peace with your answers. Once you have come to terms with your second pregnancy, you will feel more comfortable confiding in others. When you do feel ready, try to confide in people who will support and assist you in a positive way

Z
    Last edited by Zarina Chohan; 21-06-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZ View Post
    I gave birth 8 months ago to a beautiful baby girl only to find out I am pregnant 8 months later..

I am so scared and embarrassed! I don't know how I am going to cope with 2 babies.. Right now I am soooooo emotional and tired. I don't know how to get through the next 8 months of this pregnancy. ? lost all my preggie weight and more and now ? am back to putting on more weight.

I haven't told my family as yet as ? am too embarrassed!!! Only hubby and ? know.

? would like to hear of other who have been in the same situation and how did you cope with the second pregnancy and having 2 babies to look after while handling ? full time day job..

? don't know how ? am gonna get through this (((
    I was in a similar situation, my baby was 9 mnths old n I found out I was preggi again, I felt the same ...didn't want to let anyone know but eventually u have to.but only wen u good and ready.I wasn't ready but my hubby had to blurt it out to his whole family.but once that's done u feel much better.everyone said how could I let this happen,so irresponsible but u jus hav to turn a deaf ear to all the crap,looking after I won't lie its very trying but well the baby sleeps mostly n well look on the bright side u can go on maternity leave again. N I'm sure u had procedures in place for your 8 mnth old Wen u go back to work.n the second pregnancy is not as bad as the first.good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZ View Post

I am so scared and embarrassed! I don't know how I am going to cope with 2 babies.. Right now I am soooooo emotional and tired. I don't know how to get through the next 8 months of this pregnancy. ? lost all my preggie weight and more and now ? am back to putting on more weight.

I haven't told my family as yet as ? am too embarrassed!!! Only hubby and ? know.

? would like to hear of other who have been in the same situation and how did you cope with the second pregnancy and having 2 babies to look after while handling ? full time day job..

? don't know how ? am gonna get through this (((
    I was in a similar situation, my baby was 9 mnths old n I found out I was preggi again, I felt the same ...didn't want to let anyone know but eventually u have to.but only wen u good and ready.I wasn't ready but my hubby had to blurt it out to his whole family.but once that's done u feel much better.everyone said how could I let this happen,so irresponsible but u jus hav to turn a deaf ear to all the crap,looking after I won't lie its very trying but well the baby sleeps mostly n well look on the bright side u can go on maternity leave again. N I'm sure u had procedures in place for your 8 mnth old Wen u go back to work.n the second pregnancy is not as bad as the first.good luck.my two girls are best frens now, can't liv widout each other n fyt all the tym.

Unregistered
    Allah decides when you should have your babies. You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. No person on earth should ever comment as this is truly Allah's blessing. He knows how much you can handle and as such has given you two bundles of joys in such quick procession.

No one will tell you it will be easy but truly Allah knows best and alhumdullilah, you are so so lucky to be a mum to two. Some people can't even get one.

Make shukar, sabar in the hard times and tell all other people with snide comments, Allah controls everything and knows best.

Inshaallah, with help of family, hubby all will be well. Ameen

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments