From MH Sneijder Krazykarodzz:

My Dearest WIFE: I Promise To take time for you and pursue you passionately And I promise to love you compassionately I do seek to understand your needs so deeply And I promise each day to love you so completely I will provide a home of love and emotional purity And I promise love, laughter, honesty and a life where you feel security I will make time for you, for without you I have no time And I promise you to cherish, honor, respect, admire and be kind Time may take us down a path where you need to be taken care of And I promise to hold you, clean you and continue to admire you with love If life places pain in your heart I will be there to fill it with love And I promise each day to pray for our health and happiness from God above I will awaken each day to see your sweet smile and feel your touch And I promise to bring you happiness and laughter, I love you so much I will be there for you each day of my life And I promise bbm make you happy for you are my wife I give you my heart, I love you girl And I promise to you to be very attentive and caring indeed I have ran for miles swearing my love to you for life And I promise to God to honor you, my beautiful wife I Love you

Comments: 0

More...