Thread: plucking of eyebrows

Unregistered

plucking of eyebrows

asalaamualaikum, is shaping ones eyebrows prohibited?? i have read that it was disliked by nabi (saw)? is this true?

how does one calculate zakkaat. and on wat amount is it due??

if a lady, who was not islamically educated and has missed alot of salaah in their life and now wishes to read qadha,
    is there an easier way to complete qadha?? and any tips on how to accomplish this? we talking 13 years of missed sallah.
    i have read that all sins are forgiven but that of missed salaah???

if a person is paying off credit cards and home loans do they first need to complete payments before going for hajj??

jazakallah for taking your precious tym to educate us all. ameen

Unregistered
    In principle, it is not permissible for women to remove or shape their eyebrows. The Prophet (salallahu alayhi wasallam) explicitly cursed such women. Imām Bukhārī (may Allah have mercy on him) narrates:'Abdullāh cursed those women who practiced tattooing and those who removed hair from their faces and those who created spaces between their teeth artificially to look beautiful, such ladies have changed what Allāh has created. Um Ya'qūb said, "What is that?" 'Abdullāh said, "Why should I not curse those who were cursed by Allāh's Messenger and are referred to in Allāh's Book?" She said to him "By Allāh, I have read the whole Qur'ān but I have not found such a thing. 'Abdullāh said, "By Allāh, if you had read it (carefully) you would have found it. (Allāh says 'And what the Prophet gives you, take it and what he forbids you, abstain (from it).' – Sahīh Al-Bukhārī 7/83 Dār al-Fikr
    To shape one’s eyebrows is regarded as deforming the design of Allah (taghyīr khalq) which is tantamount to mutilation (muthlah).* Deforming the design of Allah and mutilation are explicitly prohibited in Shari῾ah.
    السلامعليكم وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُ that's what I have found from Mufti E.Desai's website.I'm not an aalim so make me maaf if I have said something wrong here.

Unregistered
    The above Hadeeth refers to those who remove or shape the eyebrows merely for cosmetic reasons. Allamah Nawawi mentions that if a woman has facial hairs which resemble a man, then it is mustahab for her to remove those hairs.

Unregistered

zakaat

السلامعليكم وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُ sister may Allah reward u for ur conciousness of paying zakaat. I am not an Alim but there. Is a link which might help u understand how to pay إنشاء الله أمين . Hope this helps u إنشاء الله أمين.
    jamiat.org.za/blog/zakaat-rulings/

Facebook Comments