It is indeed sad to see all the sad stories.. I have 1 of my own. I would like some advice please. In the 6th month of my marriage i caught my husband chatting to a white girl. For a little while i had my suspicions but brushed it off as shaytaan trying to interfere, as he was very secretive with his phone and would hide it away or keep it with him all the time, he'd get upset and fight for his phone if i had to touch it.
1 night my suspicions had gotten the better of me, when he fell asleep and so i took his phone and went through his chats. And there i found him speaking to a white girl. The worse part is that they had fairly sexual conversations. He wanted to have 'fun' I was heartbroken, a piece of me died! We were so happy, he treated me so well and told me he loves me every day all the time. I don't know what went wrong.
I wanted to wake him up but i knew he had work the next day and didnt wanna bother him, i actually did try but he was too deep in a sleep and so i left him. I then went to sleep in the other room, i cried myself sick until i eventually fell asleep at 2 am. Even then i had nightmares.
Just before fajr i knocked my phone and it made a loud sound (wooden flooring) n that woke my husband up. he came to look for me when he realized i wasn't in bed and nor in the bathroom.
He apologized over and over, said it was a mistake and he doesn't know why he did that and that he never will again. He was crying. I was broken.

After a few days i managed to get back to normal, but there are days when I break down.
He says he knows he hurt me and he never wanted to do that, he cant explain why he did what he did.
I love him alot and i want to get past this as i do somehow believe that he won't do that again, how do i move on?