+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bloaty Feeling !

Unregistered

Bloaty Feeling !

Hi, I have a bloaty feeling above my tummy area which is causing pain. The pain is moving from my abdomen arnd my back. I don't feel like eating therefore I think I'm feeling weak. Have done a sauna yestday & Dr says everything looks fine. He could pick up gas arnd my colon. He prescribed pain killers etc. I am scared & feel very uncomfortable. If I press the area arnd my upper abdomen it's a bit sore ! Need help pls ...

You should cut out products that cause bloating. Foods such as breads and pastas should be avoided during this time. Beans, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, chewing gum, hard candies etc should also be reduced during this time. Also certain food combinations like eating fruits with or soon after/before a meal can cause gas formation. Try to drink warm water (30ml per kg body weight e.g. 30*80kg = 2400ml/2.4L). Warmth will facilitate the movement of gas out of the body. Massage your stomach daily. Using a "hot" oil like blackseed winter oil or olive oil, massage the abdomen going in a clockwise direction. You should get a good pre and probiotic.

You can use any of the following products:
    Gastrone (Tibb)
    Gasolve (Feelgoodhealth)
    Laxotabs (Tibb) - you should use a mild and gentle laxative on a regular basis to ensure that your colon is kept clean

You can also make an infusion using 1tsp fennel seeds in 1 cup of hot water (covered for 30 minutes) taken 3 times a day before meals

Tissue Salts that can be used include:
    TS No 7, 8, 11, 20
    No 20 is only available from a Tissue Salt Consultant
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments