+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my almost 2 year old off breastmilk

Unregistered

my almost 2 year old off breastmilk

Pleeeeeeeeez can anyone help?! Today is a week that my LG is off breastmilk and she is so sweet, doesn't nag or make a fuss except when its time to sleep! She doesn't know how to sleep without the breast and I've tried a dummy and bottle which she doesn't want. Stories, rhymes, rocking her, nothing works! She just fusses, we've been sleeping past 2am everyday only because she can't keep her eyes open anymore. Our entire routine is ruined. Pleeeeeeeez help

Unregistered

almost 2 year old off breastmilk

Slmz. Did u wean her off slowly or one time? I don't know how many feeds she used to have but say for example 4 feeds per day, wean her off over a 3-4 week period. So week one u drop off one feed and give her bottle or cup and rest of day breastmilk, then week two two breastfeeds and two bottle/cup per day, then week three one breastfeed and 3 bottles and last week off breast completely. Hope it goes well إن شاء الله. All the best

Unregistered

2year old off breastmilk

Forgot to add,she will cry when u giving the bottle/cup (try a straw-it worked with my child) but u just have to let her cry, u can't give in to her my child cried to sleep when I started, but الحمد لله she weaned off in two weeks,u just have to be strong

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments