+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After leaving pill

Unregistered

After leaving pill

I'd like to know how to get my system and hormones back to normal after leaving the pill.
    I started a new pack, taking only 2 tabs and then left it, my period had just completed and then started again, I'm guessing this is normal.
    But I'm scared of other side effects. I was on Nordette for 6 months and didnt really have any side effects, it might have aggrevated my acne but I'm not sure.
    Anyway, would taking Evening Primrose oil capsules, about 2000-3000mg a day along with Folic Acid help with conceiving and regulating my hormones?

Evening Primrose Oil and Folic Acid may not help in the regulation of your hormones but they are good supplements to take for general well-being and folic acid is an important supplement to use for the wellbeing of the foetus if you conceive.

Your body will naturally eliminate excess hormones and regulate itself after a few months. it can however take up to 18 months before normalising completely. I would encourage you to use livotibb, which stimulates the function of the liver to break down and eliminate excess hormones efficiently. You can also use gynaecare syrup.

If you have just gone off the pill, allow your body at least 3 months before trying to conceive

Eat foods that supports your body like fruits and vegetables, nuts, legumes and oily fish

You should also have cupping done on a regular basis. This will facilitate elimination of toxic matter and help stimulate the reproductive organs and the liver
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments