Thread: Kakeshifa aunthenticity

Unregistered

Kakeshifa aunthenticity

I would like to know if the ffg hadith is authentic and if you could please giv me the arabic text of the dua as i find the transliteration confusing as to whether it is taa or thaw etc
    id also like to know if anyone can do this or is it better for an aalim to do it.
    It is reported by Sayyadatina Aisha RA that if a person is ailing in some part of his body, or if he had a wound, the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam would do with his finger as such, and Sufyăn put the tip of his finger in the ground, then lifted it, and said:

Bismillăh turbatu 'ardhină, bireeqati ba`dhină, yusfăa saqeemună, bi'ithni rabbină…

In the name of Allah, the dust of the earth, with the saliva of some of us, our sick is remedied with the permission of our Lord.

Al-Bukhări's translation by Hilăli and Khăn in a footnote says that: While reciting the charm (ruqyă) The Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam took some of his saliva on his index finger and touched the earth with it and applied the resulting mixture to the place of ailment.

Wa Alaikum Salaam

This is an authentic narration found in Sahih Al Bukhari and Muslim. Here below is the Arabic text:
    " بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تُرْبَةُ أَرْضِنَا بِرِيقَةِ بَعْضِنَا يُشْفَى سَقِيمُنَا بِإِذْنِ رَبِّنَا "

Anyone can read this Dua and follow the procedure mentioned in the Hadeeth. However, there will be more barakah if a pious Aalim does it.

AND ALLAH TA'ALA KNOWS BEST

Facebook Comments