Thread: scared we might b commting sin..

sister in islam

scared we might b commting sin..

Slmz.My husband αη∂ Ĩ r both religeous inclined. But I'm afraid we just might b comitting a sin.αη∂ I'm 2 embaressed 2 ask any 1. My husband enjoys rubbing his private part on my breast during intercouse is dis permisserble in islam. Jazaks

Assalamualaikum

Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem

Two types of people will not acquire knowledge: the one who is proud and the other who is shy. It is encouraging to read your queries. Verily, our Dîn is so great that there is guidance (not rules) for all in every sphere of life. May Allah Rabbul Izzat descend His choicest blessings on our Nabi Sallallâhu Alaihi Wasallam who showed us the right path and taught us how fulfill all our needs and necessities in a manner which will please our Creator- Allah Ta’ala.

Sexual intercourse and fulfilling of one’s souse’s right’s should be regarded as a command of Allah Ta’ala. I it should be done solely for the pleasure of Allah Ta’ala and for the purpose of abstention from sins (and not just merely to fulfill one’s desires).

Keeping the above in mind, although it will be permissible for a husband to rub his private against his wife breast this should be avoided. Allah has granted the reproductive organs to the male and female for the purpose of procreation and the fulfillment of their desires. Hence as a general principal, a husband should fulfil his desires through intercourse and should abstain from using other parts of his wife’s body. However, if the wife is experiencing her periods and he cannot suppress his desires then he could resort to relieving himself using any part of the woman's body, above the navel and below the knee i.e. breast, stomach, etc.
    (See Shami vol.1 pg.195 and Fataawa Mahmoodiyah vol.12 pg.311)

AND ALLAH KNOWS BEST

Facebook Comments