+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gallbladder Infection

OmarAmod

Exclamation Gallbladder Infection

I have gallbladder infection, been to the doc- the bile is like sludge- and he has given me antibiotics to flush it out.
    But I still get pains on my side and I feel bloated. Is that normal?

What foods can I eat as well as foods that I can't eat? And or how long do I go on this diet for?

I would suggest that you make a permanent lifestyle change instead of going on a short lived diet. You should include more vegetables and fruit in your diet, lean meat like chicken breast and fish and small amounts of whole grain foods. Foods to avoid would include deep fried, high fat foods like take outs and baked cakes and biscuits. Also while the infection is resolving, you should avoid all spicy foods. Upon resolution you should add small amounts garlic, chili, ginger and other heating herbs to your meals.

A home remedy that you can use is drinking 3 tbsp of olive oil, with the juice of one lemon before bedtime. You should check your stool for the presence of any green "stones". You should do this for at least a week.

Medication to assist detoxification of the liver (bile is produced in the liver) includes Livotibb or Himalaya Liv 52
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments