+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My sister is sleeping with my husband

Unregistered

My sister is sleeping with my husband

Slms Nani,

I am in a terrible crisis and my life is blown into a disaster!!!My maid has told me a few weeks ago that she is suspicious of my sister and my husband!!!I trust my maid alot.She has been loyal and has worked a long time for me, so I did investigate silently! After doing my homework I have found sms, and numerous calls from his cellphone! My husband has admitted but my own blood has not and is making me an ass!!!She is flirting and openly banging my husband thinking that he has not told me!!!They go to hotels during work hours. I don't know what to do??I have made a decision to leave my marriage of 3 years but how can I ever forget!!I would appeciate alot of advice on how to deal with this painful revelation!!!It is sick!!!!!They are shaythaan

JIA

Unregistered
    My advice is if your sister is guilty, and your husband by admission has therefore made her guilty, then u confront her. If however she is still not open to coming clean then for the sake of your deen consult an aalim in your area to seek advice. May Allah grant you sabr and coming from a brother, your husband needs an advice of an aalim too.
    Regards

Unregistered
    Get out now. You will never be able to trust him again. Your sister is just as guilty.

Unregistered
    Slm as far as i know in a case where a husband sleeps with th wife's sister th wife and him R out of nikaah,pls confirm ...may Allah make it easy for U and its so difficult cos of th betrayal from a sibling more then ur husband

hana
    Salaams sister...I am so sorry for your pain, these are the things we think only exisit in soapies and books. My Allah (SWT) make it easy for you. Your betrayal is two-fold...having a cheating husband is bad enough but with your sister as the 'other women', its even worse, so your pain and anger is going to be huge! Is there not a hadith that says something to this affect "a brother in law is like death for u", meaning 1s bil is not mahram,and utmost parda shud be maintained coz a casual relationship between the two can cause to much troble. Give yourself time to heal, get over your anger and move on, it may take long, but someday all this will be a bad tasting memory! May Allah(SWT) make it easy for you, Ameen.

Unregistered
    slms....

i stand to be corrected....i think your nikah is broken with your husband....

please get a fatwa asap from your mufti....

Unregistered
    In Islam, to be married islamically to two sisters at the same time is prohibited.

So you can imagine the severity and seriousness of the action that the 2 people, whom you mentioned above, are committing.

May you be guided and be given the strength and courage in taking the right decision.

Unregistered
    Sister, all I can say right now is.. Do sabr.. Don't over react, don't get aggressive, don't get violent.. just connect with Allah s.w.t... Wait for Allah to take decisions for you! Just take good care of your health physically and mentally.. I know its easy to say.. But dear sis, with Allah s.w.t on your side you are the winner and not the loser!

Unregistered
    Salaams sister.
    May Allah give you strength and sabr to deal with this heartache and bring you closer to Him. The biggest issue here,as mentioned by others, is that you have to consult a mufti ASAP. As far as I know too, your nikah with your husband is no longer valid, infact it broke the moment he first touched your sister.Soo please don't have relations with him and if you haavent yet, tell your family.

Unregistered

May Allah have mercy on us ! آمين

Slmz. Although I don't think this is an issolated case , it still is very shocking to here of this type of behaviour in our society. It shows to what level that morality within our society has stooped to. May Allah guide us ! As brothers and sisters in Islam , it is our duty to actively oppose such actions and really start showing these type of people that we will not tolerate their actions as it seriously affects the image of our beautiful deen. So to those of you who like to state ' its my business ' , ITS NOT! It affects us all.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments