+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My sister is sleeping with my husband

Hybrid View

Unregistered

My sister is sleeping with my husband

Slms Nani,

I am in a terrible crisis and my life is blown into a disaster!!!My maid has told me a few weeks ago that she is suspicious of my sister and my husband!!!I trust my maid alot.She has been loyal and has worked a long time for me, so I did investigate silently! After doing my homework I have found sms, and numerous calls from his cellphone! My husband has admitted but my own blood has not and is making me an ass!!!She is flirting and openly banging my husband thinking that he has not told me!!!They go to hotels during work hours. I don't know what to do??I have made a decision to leave my marriage of 3 years but how can I ever forget!!I would appeciate alot of advice on how to deal with this painful revelation!!!It is sick!!!!!They are shaythaan

JIA

Unregistered
    My advice is if your sister is guilty, and your husband by admission has therefore made her guilty, then u confront her. If however she is still not open to coming clean then for the sake of your deen consult an aalim in your area to seek advice. May Allah grant you sabr and coming from a brother, your husband needs an advice of an aalim too.
    Regards

Unregistered
    Get out now. You will never be able to trust him again. Your sister is just as guilty.

Unregistered
    Slm as far as i know in a case where a husband sleeps with th wife's sister th wife and him R out of nikaah,pls confirm ...may Allah make it easy for U and its so difficult cos of th betrayal from a sibling more then ur husband

Unregistered
    Sister, all I can say right now is.. Do sabr.. Don't over react, don't get aggressive, don't get violent.. just connect with Allah s.w.t... Wait for Allah to take decisions for you! Just take good care of your health physically and mentally.. I know its easy to say.. But dear sis, with Allah s.w.t on your side you are the winner and not the loser!

Unregistered
    Salaams sister.
    May Allah give you strength and sabr to deal with this heartache and bring you closer to Him. The biggest issue here,as mentioned by others, is that you have to consult a mufti ASAP. As far as I know too, your nikah with your husband is no longer valid, infact it broke the moment he first touched your sister.Soo please don't have relations with him and if you haavent yet, tell your family.

Unregistered
    Sister as far as Ĩ knw is dat if ur husband even touches ur sister ur nikah is null αη∂ void n ýøų r living in sin. Ples contect ur local alim or go 2 jaimat. Αη∂ save urself frm sin now. May اللَّهُ mke it easy 4 ýøų.

Unregistered
    Lesson for all you other women out there,your husband is not mahram for your sister.If you allow their "friendships" to continue,hanky panky is going to/already happened.

Unregistered
    Slmz, sister, I understand what u r going through it is a very difficult time, discovering that ur husband has been unfaithful to u, pls do sabr, Allah is on your side, Allah only gives problems to those who he loves, and knows that they can deal with it. This is a test from Allah. When u are ready, forgive your husband, though u will never be able to forget, fight for ur man. Eventually, he will realise that you saved him from the punishment of the grave, and love u more for it, as for your sister, forget her, she is jealous of you.

Unregistered

Fight for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Slmz, sister, I understand what u r going through it is a very difficult time, discovering that ur husband has been unfaithful to u, pls do sabr, Allah is on your side, Allah only gives problems to those who he loves, and knows that they can deal with it. This is a test from Allah. When u are ready, forgive your husband, though u will never be able to forget, fight for ur man. Eventually, he will realise that you saved him from the punishment of the grave, and love u more for it, as for your sister, forget her, she is jealous of you.
    Fight for a man with whom her Nikah is no longer valid? It shows how much it's abhorred even in
    Islam! And what is there to fight for when he clearly has no regret and is continuing his evil acts!! It's not a game for the sister to win. Please give good advice.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments