Wslmz,

i would like to commend all the above comments. u can here the sincerity in their words.
to the person asking the question, i hope u appreciate the advice these people have gave u, taking time out of their day to address ur issues.

firstly, to reiterate what was sed above, u cannot marry her unless she converts to islam.
u have been with her for 5years......in this time, have u not even considered showing her the way of islam?
introducing her to it? not to convert her, but to show her our way of life......
this is the probelm with muslims today, do not be afraid to share ur knowledge with ur gf and friends. u urself want to die a muslim,
so why would u deprive this girl whom u love and future kids of that? remember the afterlife is eternal......do not be selfish in ur decision.

from the beginning u should not have engaged in this relationship. i am not being judgemental, but now look at what situation u are sitting in......
if u want to marry her, she has to convert......and it has to be because she wants to and believes, not just for marriage sake.

there have been many people who have dated non muslims grls, married them, after the grl has converted.......and to this day they have lovely blessed lives......because they have brought someone willingly into the deen...

so do not despair.......however if she does not want to convert......u cannot marry her. maybe with time she will......but dont wait another 5years before u decide to tellin her about islam.

i have lots of friends who have embraced islam, love it, and are better muslims than myself even.
never ever compromise your faith for anyone.......and definitely not for love, that is the worst of things u can do.......

years from now ul regret it, and will have eternal consequences to bare...

goodluck......