Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/init.php on line 139

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6591

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap_framework.php on line 63

Warning: Use of undefined constant inlinemod_post_bottom - assumed 'inlinemod_post_bottom' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/showthread.php(120) : eval()'d code on line 3

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4877

Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4627) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in [path]/includes/class_core.php(4627) : eval()'d code on line 6

embarrassing topic
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: embarrassing topic

Unregistered

Red face embarrassing topic

i'm newly married, and i love my husband alot, i'm looking for ways to spice up the bedroom
    don't get me wrong, there isnt anything lacking, i just wanna really please him
    so what do men love in the bedroom
    also i find he has abit of a lower drive than me... is there anything i can do to increase his drive (preferably without him knowing Lol)

hanks in advance for all comments and advice

Unregistered

embarrasing topic

if ul r nöt sharing d hse then,welcome him after work wearing lingerie

Unregistered
    Try different positions with him

timings of sex

have sex at difeerent times.

Try different times... Different places... Unexpected scenes goodluck!

Suhaif

embarrasing topic

Get into his brain. Casually while you're comfortable, let him open up and reveal his fantasies. Then very very slowly and subtely gradually play out his fantasies. You will be suprised what a changed man he will be. Warning though, you have to always have a better idea from the last as he graduates into your ultimate bedroom tiger.

Unregistered

men

Men in general I tink hav a lower drive dan a women@we try our best 4 everyting but it becomes tiring its nyc 4 a change if dey can b more driven

Unregistered

emarrising

I hav cuts on my private and around it...dnt knw how2treat it.I get it offen @ its very painful..Any idea how it can go away...

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments