From Survivor - Slm nanima please help,my husband and I will be married for 9 years this September,we have twin boys aged 7 and a daughter who is 15 months old.After the boys,we knew we had always wanted more but this was soon met with difficulties along the way as I had suffered 2 miscarriages.Finally after nearly 6 years of trying and endless tears,I finally fell pregnant and carried the baby to full term.One would think that after all my husband and I had been through as a couple,the arrival of our 'miracle' baby would've brought us closer than ever.How wrong I was!Around the 7th month of my pregnancy,I had begun to take notice of the fact that my husband was increasingly spending long hours at work but I quickly brushed it off as I knew that he had major projects that he and his team were working on and didn't ponder any further.A few weeks after I had given birth and everything appeared to be 'perfect',the house of cards began to slowly tumble.One of my husband's employees finally admitted to me after much probing following a 'hint' on her part,that he had been indeed spending those long hours at work but not with his team,rather the new girl on the block,the trainee QS who was working under him.After confronting him some days later (I was waiting for the right moment to do it),is when I began to see his true colours,he was not apologetic in the slightest and quite frankly,didn't appear to regret his actions at all!Since that day,my life has changed forever,he is definitely not the man that I madly fell in love with a decade ago.This girl who he's been openly banging since before I even found out,is 12 years younger than him,he's 36 and she is 24.She has taken full advantage of her 'whoring' ways and using my husband and vice versa.We no longer even sleep in the same bed and not a day goes by where we don't get into a heated argument (even over the smallest of things),in fact I don't think a day would go by if we don't.The situation has reached such dire straits,that he had recently threatened to take the kids away for good and assured me that I will never see them again if I ever contemplate 'kidnapping' and taking them to Lebanon (which is where I'm originally from)continuing to add that he made me what I am today and without him,I'm a hopeless b***h (his words verbatim).Might I add that he is going out of his way to make my life a living hell and essentially push me over the edge so that in the hopes I would eventually 'crack' and contemplate going back to my parents who happen to reside thousands of kilometers away.The paradox is that I live in a fancy house surrounded by beautiful things yet I don't have a cent to my name.I stopped working as a flight attendant when we married (in ANC)and he has been the sole financial provider for our family ever since,essentially calling all the shots.Lastly,I have been led to believe that he may have been cheating on me with other women due to a recent conversation with one of his friends' wives,she too has 'aided' in helping my husband leading his adulterer lifestyle by means of keeping his affairs under 'wrap'.As usual,I am always the last to find out about his philandering ways!Right now,the odds are stacked against me,I don't know what to do or where to go from here hence I would greatly appreciate any advice.