+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failure to fall pregnant

Unregistered

Failure to fall pregnant

Slm
    I'm really trying for a baby but its really hard to fall pregnant....
    Is there something that I can take to increase the possibility of having a baby??

Unregistered
    It's best u go and see your gynae. U could be suffering from infertility issues such as PCOS or endometriosis. Do u have an irregular mestrual cycle? That's normally the first thing to check for...if u are, get to a doc ASAP!

Unregistered
    I have a regular period.. I'm gonna go to the doc to see whats happening

Unregistered
    When u try and conceive is also important. Many women dont know this. Try having intercourse just before and while ovulating. Since u have a regular cycle its easier to find out ur ovulation days, its about 14 days before ur next period starts, so try at that time. U could also try taking Staminogro, its basically a multivitamin but I've seen a few people fall pregnant when taking that. U n hubby should both take it

good luck!

Unregistered
    1. Take prenatal vitamins - Foodstate has a good one.
    2. Go to your gynae and see if everything is in working order. He/she will discuss fertility with you if you ask.
    3. There are many duas you can read: Surah Al Anbiya: Verse 89 and Surah Al Imran: Verse 38. If I'm not mistaken, these are the duas Zakariyaa AS read when he wanted offspring. Read these duas all the time!
    4. Make istighfaar constantly
    5. Praise Allah constantly
    6. Read salaah on time.
    7. Have a loving relationship with your spouse. Don't make it all about conceiving as it puts a lot of stress on both of you.
    8. You can track your ovulation with ovulation kits. Depending on the test, buy a few at a time to track when you're ovulating. You can even measure your basal temperature with a basal thermometer to see when you might be ovulating.
    9. Look after your health - take your vitamins, exercise, relax, don't stress, etc. InshAllah you will be successful!

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments