Thread: dua to save a marriage

Unregistered

dua to save a marriage

aslm, plz advise what dua or quraan verses i can read to save my marriage. my husband has no interest in me n we have 2 children. the one is only 2 wees old

also, can i sit on the musallah n make dua in my 40 day perios considering that i am bleeding?

Walaikum Salaam

It is permissible to sit in the Musallah and make Dua even when bleeding. However Salah and recitation of the Quran is not permissible.

A very comprehensive and beautiful Dua from the Quran to increase love in the family.

رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

"Our Lord! Grant us spouses and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous." (Al-Furqan v74)

Another Dua that can also be made

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

And among His Signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves, so that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect. (Ar-Rum v21)

Facebook Comments