+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: contreceptives

Question contreceptives

im a soon to be wife and need advice on the many forms of contreceptives.... iv heard of many MANY copliations and just wanna hear what everybody recommends?? what is best?

Well, don't take contraceptive pills 'coz thats not very good for your body..
    Your soon to be hubby can get condoms maybe?
    It would be a better option

The thing is... Condoms bein uncomfortable n an effort to put on everytime things get alil steamy..

Oh yeah, that cold be a problem

Unregistered
    salaams Rae

Jazakaalah for replying to my stale bride post. I decided not to go to braai- instead called my cuzzies n friends over for supper.

Congrats to u as well!

With regards to pill im taking Yaz. Apparently its the lightest on the market. You need a prescription for it.

I firmly believe that Allah knows best and if you're meant to have kids etc, no contraceptive will protect you. I have faith in Allah that inshaallah I will get pregnant and pill has no effects in that regard.

I was told to start taking pills asap so body gets used to it and also that it helps with dress fittings in case pill makes u lose or gain weight.

All the best with the wedding plans! Inshaallah we both have lovely weddings filled with love and happinss and we are good spouses and get good spouses. Ameen.

Unregistered
    The pill is a good option if you can find one that is compatible with your system. I found that Yasmin and Diane were not good for me, but Femodene works perfectly for me and I have no side effect symptoms at all. However you must remember to take it regularly, around the same time everyday and remember that antibiotics cancels the effect of the pill, so you need to use extra precaution during that time. If you do plan to fall pregnant later at some point, stop taking it way in advance, like 6 months in advance, because your body needs time to readjust to your normal hormonal cycle in order to fall pregnant, some ladies take up to 2 years to fall pregnant after stopping the pill, for others it only takes like a month. Everyone is different.

However, Allah is the ultimate decider for everything, so if you do forget to take it or if you're of the small percentage that does happen to go and fall pregnant while taking the pil then he/she will be a gift from Allah

Unregistered
    i am recently married, wasn't planning on using any contraceptive and thought that hubby would get/have condoms. Lol he refused to wear them.
    i started taking the pill about over a week before i got married to delay my haidh. both hubby and i decided after the wedding that i stay on the pill since we mutually agreed that we don't want to have children immediately.
    i am on nordette, shukar no side effects, if you are considering the pill the please go to your doctor and they will question you and stuff and prescribe 1 right for you. you also have to make sure that yo take it at the same time everyday for it to be effective, so set a time eg after supper or before bed.
    you might experience some side effects the first few months, but thats just your body getting used to the pill, it will inshaAllah go away after a little while

all the best and congrats!

Smile

thanx for all the advice ...
    i have spoken to my Doccie and Yaz was prescribed for me as it is the lightest 1...
    all i pray for now is that there arent any side effects prior to my wedding.
    please keep me in ur duaas =)

gulam

contraceptives

tel hubby to practice coitus intereptus(xcuse the spelling).ie to withdraw from u when he is ready tn ejaculate.

Gulam... I have heard about it before. Altho I do believe it can be very very difficult at times for him to with draw in the moment??

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments