+ Reply to Thread

Thread: home remedies to delay period

Unregistered

Exclamation home remedies to delay period

slmz everybody

im in a situation. my wedding is in 2 months time and i need to delay my period for about 1 week. is there any suggestions as to what i can include in my diet that will make my period take alil longer than usual? or anything i can do without medication?? please advise ...

I've heard that if you boil parsley leaves in boiling water for half an hour, strain it and then drink it it would help.. Not sure if it works but you can give it a go

ummu abdillah
    I'm not sure if this is true, but boil tukmuria (those small black stuff you find in falooda) in water and then drink. I've herd it delays the period

Unregistered
    I've heard chewing on a piece of cinnamon from a few days b4 u expect ur period helps to delay it

Unregistered

home remedy to delay period

Pls find out I heard from a friend that in the prophets time the wmen they used to boil sago or soji with kajoor or something like that can't remember the name but apparently was used to delay periods in ramadhaan

Unregistered
    LOL!! i was in the same boat as you a few months ago, i would have my period on the day i got married.
    I've read alot about the parsley and how it helped so many people oh btw its to bring your period early n not to delay.. but you gotta drink like 3 cups a day and that stuff is nasty!!! and to top it off it didnt work! so i drank that crap for days and it didnt work. dont try it!
    eventually i jus went to the chemist and asked for something, she gae me the pill to delay it.
    if you take it for a little while then it wont do much/any harm, start taking it a few days before your period is due and then stop about 3-4 days before you want your period to start..

hope this helps. goodluck

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments