+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: confused

Exclamation confused

I'm an 18 year old girl, I came across a very islamically inclined guy online. His serious about me and phoned my dad for a proposal but my parents both told him that I am not ready.. I feel like I am ready for marriage, not really in the mood to study But my parents are making me, studying bcom atm and not enjoying it...
    What do I do??

Unregistered
    Honestly, u are soo young, ask any women who got married early if they lived life... wht dont u wait till you 22, just after you done studying, it also opens your mindset and u think maturely, u meet ppl and u wont think in a box!!! Parents are right about this, just listen once, you will not regret it. Marriage is awesome, but once u lived life, its even better!!! put it on hold for thenext 4 years and then get married, you wont regret anything!!!

Make Dua and wake up for Tahujjud, and you will see Allah will accept as you want to do the right thing.

I am also 18 years of age and got married. I am also currently studying through UNISA so you would have no problem to carry on your studies if that's what your parents want.

Allah make it easy for u

Jazakallah for the advice
    Hows married life? Is is alot harder then people say when you younger?

Unregistered
    I know a lot of girls who were your age and got married, they still together.Firstly read your istighara that's the most important. I was studying and working when I got married I am lucky as my husband helped me a lot. There is nothing wrong with being married and studying. Don't give up on ur studies.

Aasia

Study First

There is nothing worse in my mind, than a girl who turns down education at any point (Marriage aside)
    Educate yourself. Learn about the world. We need strong, educated mothers out there.

Ameen!

It is going well Alhamdulillah...

I dont believe that, I think its what you make of it.

Sure you have your ups and your downs but you always come out stronger by doing things the right way

Thats good hey
    So now I just gotta convince my parents that I'm ready...
    Its like they don't understand me...

They scared, knowing that you young and the divorce rate is high.

When you get married Allah gives you barakah in everything you do, knowing that you do things pertaining to Shariah, Salaah.

Money is not everything, scarifice. We tend to over spend and not work within our means.

Miss
    Please you sound really nadaan. Save yourself from premature decisions. If the guy is Islamically inclined, he wouldn't have chatted you up in the first place. You're only 18, many people you get married young regret it later in life. Don't be one of them. Allow yourself to grow before you take such huge steps into the future

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments