slms i am looking for a really good drug rehab in johannesburg area jzk

Unregistered

Reply to "drug rehab"

Wslm

There are a number of decent rehabs in the Johannesburg area:

- Houghton House (Ferndale)
    - SHARP (Oaklands)
    - Crescent Clinic (Boskruin)

Another excellent treatment centre (based on experience), however located in the South Coast of KZN, is The Cedars. Perhaps explore that too.

Good luck and I hope this helps in some way.

Unregistered

drug rehabs

There is a muslim drug rehab in magaliesberg called the crescent of hope/ magaliesberg drug rehabilitation centre. Many muslim men have been admitted there with good results.
    If you need info on other you may contact sanca nishtara in lenasia on +27118545988 they might assist on others.
    You can also google drug rehabilitation centres in jhb, u should find a list.

Being in the profession, I would say a good rehab is one which provides skills to fight the craving, addresses family issues related to drug use (and involves the family) and provides good after rehabilitation care. Which means that the person after leaving rehab, still gets the therapy required in order not to relapse.

Unregistered
    You should consider Riverfield Lodge in Muldersdrift/Nietgedact. They have a wonderful Multi disciplinary approach to Drug Rehabilitation, they also offer a good aftercare programme.

They have a team of well trained psychologists, OTs and psychiatrists.

Good luck xx

Unregistered

drug rehab

Thanks so much for all ur guys help I will check them out.thanks once again

Unregistered
    From personal experience, the person with the drug habit has to be ready to go for rehab, I know of ppl who went for rehab came out n started again until they finally decided that it was enough n Alhamdulillah stopped on their own.

Unregistered
    My brother went to Light House on the Horizan in Roodepoort. Its muslim owned. and like the previous person has said the person must admit to having a problem and wants help, they have to hit that rock bottom.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments