+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: upset by hubby

Unregistered
    its sad to c so many of my muslim sisters going through soo much.the times we live in also add soo much. men are more tempted because of the open intermingling of sexes. its accepted as a norm even in our so called islamic gatherings. I do believe though that every man is responsible for his actions..and yess as one sister said this is our jihaad its terribly difficult because we are emotional beings it breaks every inch of our beings yet we will stay and continue loving and serving these men that break us to nothing. My dear sisters do know that Allah doesnt sleep they will pay greatly for their actions. if we stick to our deen and live proper lives WE will one day be in a place where theres no hurt no anger no jealousy thats JANNAH. Find peace in patience and prayer indeed Allah is with the patient. remember in the end their actions isnt really hurting you its hurting themselves because they gonna answer for their actions to Allah. We dont live for no man we live For Allah, We love for Allah love Allah and direct all ur perfect love to Allah he will shower his love peace and mercy on you. lots of love from your sister in islam

Unregistered
    Seriously. MEn watch pron BUT women blah blah blah. What is it with men and trying to justify somehting a man does that is WRONG.

Also why is it that so many women are married for a few years with 2 and 3 kids? Why not wait and live your life with your husband, get to know each other better than you know yourself, why have kids so quickly, and not just 1. Once you realise what your husband really is you already have 3 kids, bit too late.

I am worth more!

abuse is not good enough for me!

Slm sister,I went throughh physical abuse by my husband for 7 years,I had always vowed to my the next time it hapens I will leave,the next time always came and I fell for his apologies.the final straw was when it happned after we had a baby,I didn't crumble,I just got up,got my baby and left with clothing on my back!it was as if it had just dawned on me that this behavior was not good enough for me.sister please leave,for the sake of your children,rather raise them with no father than to grow up in a hostile enviroment.let this man spiral out of control by himself,don't get dragged down by his lack of humility.these dogs may have manners but the have no morals!

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments