+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bedroom Spice

Unregistered

Bedroom Spice

Hi,

I am a 45 year old male and married to a 29 year old. My wife has a high Sex Drive. Has anybody taken any suplements to maintain and perform longer.
    Prefeabbly over the counter medication,as I am shy to ask my Dr. or go to Pharmacies. - Suggestions and names will be appreciated. Thank you.

There are so many products available over the counter. You just need to find one that it suited to your unique needs. If it is stamina you are after there's an ayurvedic oil that worked wonders for a number of my clients. You apply it at night (every night, even those nights that you are not intimate). I have to admit that i did not research the ingredients so i can't explain how it works, but it worked. It is called Magic oil (for obvious reasons). If you are based in the Johannesburg area then you will find it at the rosebank flea market that's open on Sundays. it is at the stall that sells himalaya products.
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments