+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sterilisation

Sterilisation

Asalamu alaykum all, I would like any advice, views and opinions and experiences regarding sterilisation. I have a few days to make this decision. My husband is not comfortable with this as he feels it is too permanent and fears I might fall into a depression in the future, because of this choice. He, however will support me in any desicion I take, but this makes it harder. I should mention that I have 4 beautiful children. :confused. Please assist.

Unregistered
    I was in the same situation, hubby n doc wanted me 2 I didn't want 2 but shukar nw when I look at it I don't regret coz now I know I v a certain amount to take care off, Alhamdulillah I v no regrets

Unregistered
    Wslm, Firstly I don't think this is allowed in Islam. 2ndly,it is a huge decision to strilise and I think ur hubby is ryt, its too permanent and depending on ur age etc, u may regret this in the future...good luck

Unregistered
    No one can make that decision for you. You and your hubby need to decide. Do you want to have more kids?

Unregistered
    Wslm I also had sterilization after 4 kids (4 ceasars). Alhamdulillah no regrets. Initialy doc wanted me to have it after 3rd baby but I was not ready then. After 4th baby I was ready! Make dua (istikhaara) & go with what u feel in ur heart! Allah forgive us! Aameen!

Unregistered
    Salaam, I do not want anymore kids. Its just that the older one gets, the more complicated it becomes to give birth. JazakaAllah for your views, I still have a few days to weigh my options.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments