+ Reply to Thread

Thread: curious

Unregistered

curious

Why is it that we good girls who don't date or chat to guys find it so hard to get partners whilst girls who date and chat to multiple guys are married as soon as they finish campus or a year of work. Its scary I'm a 33 year old doctor and I am not married. Iv never dated on campus many guys hit on me and because I was from away from home thought they'd try there luck but I was brought up not go out. I'm still searching for a partner. When they come its all u beautiful etc etc but because I'm earning between 30k+ a month they intimidated. Regret not dating as I am surely not in any persons circle of interest. I'm not encouraging dating because I'd just draw sin upon myself however I am perplexed at how the world works.

Unregistered
    I totally agree with you. I did the same thing, concentrated on studies, never spoke much to boys cos I was too shy and have a very strict family. I'm now 28 and cant find a partner. I know that what's meant to happen will happen when its your time but at the same time, I feel sad. I want to start a family of my own too, just sometimes feels like its never going to happen.

Unregistered
    Dont look for a partner, he will come to you. I was in a similar situation, concentrated on studies and work and never talked to boys. I enjoyed life, went to the places i wanted to go to, with my family of course, did the things i wanted to, within the bounds of shariah. And now alhamdulillah, when I have met my partner, it was easy to make a life-altering move with no regrets. I truly believe that Allah has planned your tomorrows so enjoy your todays becoz when he comes along be ready for him. he'll sweep you off your feet! I also dont think that you should compare yourself to other girls, remember this world is temporary and Allah is always watching. Your reward for keeping yourself chaste is between you and Him.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments