Slm my husband and I are experiencing lots of problems. My in laws hate me due to my appearance not being good enough. They also don't like that I don't bow down to my husband like my mother in law does. My husband and I work hand in hand not where I'm the slave and he is the master. Needless to say after all the influence and him allowing it, things got worse. He started on drugs also...now is clean at least.we are separated as he asked to give him time to get a job and place for us. On saturday I noticed him chattin on mxit and to my surprise it was all day long. He said it was to his cousins. When I logged on to check with his pin it was to another girl. He said that we divorced and they were planning to sleep together together. I confronted him and he said that he thought we were since its been two months that we haven't seen each other and that I have gone cold toward him.he wants to be with me but says I seem to have lost love so he thought it was over.now I don't trust him although I can see he deleted this woman.he wants to go for counselling.what can I do.please hellp