+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rahima Moosa formerly Coronation

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Rahima Moosa formerly Coronation

Has anyone delivered their baby at this hospital? Please share your experience and recommendations.

Unregistered

mrs

I'd also love to hear peoples experience. I'm due in January n I'm thinking of going there.

mss

mss

Slm. I gave birth there in april and got good care shukr. Jst attend all ur prenatal appointments either @ clinic or @ rahima moosa. When u go in jst make sabr as they got all their own rules and if u listen to the nurses and do what they ask you will be ok. They take real good care of the babies with regard to checking them and injections and insha-Allah if natural birth you can go home after 6 hours or at most overnight.

Unregistered
    I gave birth der in 2010 nd it was realy nyc,nurses were helpfull and day tel u exactly wat 2 do nd wats hapenin 2 u oh nd dnt 4get 2 tel dem if u want sum1 2 b der wit u wen u in the delivery room,oh nd da nly ting is dat nobody is alowd in the ward

Unregistered

Birth at Raheema Moosa

Do you have to go to a specefic clinic to give birth at Raheema Moosa Hospital?

Unregistered

More questions...

My sister is thinking of going there at Rahima Moosa Hospital. Who helps to deliver the baby? Doctors or a midwife? And how's the facilities?

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments