+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bed Wetting

Unregistered

Bed Wetting

Salaams.
    I have a serious problem with my 6 year old toddler. He has started grade R this year and still has a problem with bed wetting. He is a deep sleeper and I have to always make him use a nappy when he sleeps even during the day. This problem is affecting him phycologically. Is there any home remedies or medication that can be given to him to solve this problem. Do other mothers also have this problem with their kids. JIA

Unregistered

unregistered

و علیکم السلام ورحمةالله و بركاته
    Have u tried taking him every half hour to the toilet? I use to do that with my lil girl during the day. And @ night the last drink should be with supper n maybe just a sip of water before bed. N then to the toilet again. Its not easy for kids its a challenge for some. But hang in there إن شاء الله it will pass n ur kid will be sorted soon.. Don't put the diaper tho. It will confuse him n he will get use to this.. My nephew went thru the same thing n he started going to the toilet now.

Unregistered
    wa alaykum salaam, take him to a good homeopath. problem solved. in shaa Allah

Unregistered

bedwetting

Minimal fluid intake in the evenings. A teaspoon full of honey at bedtime works wonders. Put your hand on his head and together with him repeat 'Ya sallamu' 21 times, Insha Allah he will not wet his bed. Is he very afraid of his dad? Are u and dad having fights?

Unregistered

I can relate

My son is 5 also in gr R and still wets the bed (day naps and night). I also use pull-up diapers! And no matter hw I limit his fluid 2wards the evening and I usually take him 2 the toilet in the middle of the night before I go to bed, he still most mornings wakes up wet! It is so desponding 4 me as a parent! My son is also a very deep sleeper. And he is a very brave child with no psychological issues - he's well rounded and confident! We don't make it an issue as its become the norm and I firmly believe its beyond his control and don't see it as him being naughty! My paed says its not an issue as its common in boys till at least age 7! And family history also plays a role (which we do have in our family). I js make dua tht it comes rigjht soon, 4 his sake n ours

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments