+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remedies for boils

Unregistered

Remedies for boils

I got a boil on my forehead, any remedies as it is very painful n causing my head tO pain.

جَزَاكَ اللهُ خَيْرًا

Hi

If the boil is less than a cm in diameter and you do not have a fever then you can try these home remedies, otherwise please consult with your GP as you may need antibiotics

Apply a hot compress to the affected area. This will encourage a head to form, and the boil to drain.
    Lance the boil with a heat-sterilised needle when a pus-filled head appears.
    Cover with a thin cloth envelope containing a slice of onion or tomato, or crushed garlic clove, or used cold teabag.

After the boil has drained, apply a mixture of blackseed honey or raw honey to the boil to prevent further infection and promote better healing

you can take the following medication to promote healing and prevent infection or if you suffer with recurrent boils

Septogard syrup or tablets - This help out the immune system to deal with the infection.
    Blackseed Honey - promotes healing and prevents further infections
    Livotibb syrup or tablets - This supports the liver in dealing with the infection behind the boils.
    Haemoclear syrup or tablets - This stimulates the liver, so helps remove toxins from the blood.
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments