Hi

Please send me contact details for the Medical Aid Ombudsman
    What is the process

Thanks

Phone: +27 (0)861 123 267
    Fax: +27 (0)12 431 0608
    Email: complaints@medicalschemes.com
    Postal Address: Private Bag X34, Hatfield, 0028, South Africa

Any beneficiary or any person who is aggrieved with the conduct of a medical scheme can submit a complaint.

It is however very important to note that a prospective complainant should always first seek to resolve complaints through the complaints mechanisms in place at the respective medical scheme before approaching the Council for assistance.

Complaints can be submitted by any reasonable means such as a letter, fax, e-mail or in person at the Offices from Mondays to Fridays during 08:00 – 17:00.

please visit http://doctors-hospitals-medical-cap...ls.php?id=1278 to download a complaint form
    Dr Joy Saville
    BSc (CHS). BCM (UTM) Summa Cum Laude
    Unani-Tibb Medicine
    http://bit.ly/DrJoySaville

Always consult your healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information to your own situation.

Andy van der Helm

Mr

To whom it may concern, (sent Dec 29 and again Jan 17)

I don't know why I have just received a claim of R56.88 notice from Fedhealth which was at Medirite Brackenfell.

I paid for this myself after the lady at Medirite noted that I couldn't claim this!!?? I contacted Roweida Januarie at Medirite Brackenfell and she concurred the above payment.

What shocks me even more she said that the R56.88 is what is claimed from the medical aid!!?? Is this why our medical is so expensive - because service providers are claiming higher amounts from the medical aids.

From now on I am going to pay cash for my medicine THEN claim from you. IT'S NO WONDER MY SAVINGS IS DEPLETED SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to the dentist next year : does this mean I must pay cash to the dentist first to avoid a higher claim from my medical aid???

I would appreciate it if you could answer this query.

A van der Helm

Hi Andy, I am not sure who you are sending this message to but if this is for Fedhealth here is their website
    http://www.fedhealth.co.za/

realeboga

mrs

Hi!is it possible that someone who earns on comission can loose her medical aid by not paying a single primum & pay it later.

jeanettetankiso@gmail.com

mrs

Please help me .I have been working as professional nurse since 2014 .After training but my salary is of a enrolled nurse .I Love my job but they are not fair to us.I was even admitted to mental hospital for Depression .

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments