+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: getting married, could he still be using drugs

Unregistered
    slmz
    to the sister with the good advice, yesterday i was kinda down but i discussed it wit him n he said hes going to try and make my mother see what i mean to him and he isnt giving up. he also said we cant do anything against my parents n so we just gonna work on their blessings. he's gonna write my mother a letter apparently lol which im not to see. my only issue is that do i take all this difficulties as a sign that i shouldnt persevere? i kept making dua that if he is good for me in marriage then Allah must make it easy for me. n if its not easy is it a sign that i should concede..... i wish i had the answers

Unregistered
    my dear sister; i am glad that you feel better and that you discussed it with him. he is right when he says that you cannot do anything against your parents wishes, and that shows good character in that he respects your parents role in your life. read istikhara for yourself, and if the answer is positive then persevere. Your parents love you and want whats best for you. so let them see the good that you see. and turn to Allah, he is the best of guides. good luck :-)

Unregistered
    Yes ppl can change but it can take time, he may v been on hard drugs but then they turn to something lighter, u can't change him his got to dec that on his own. When they v deceased parents n can't deal with it they look for comfort in booze/drugs plz don't get involved ull be making ur life a misery, all they do is lie n make ur life a living hell n ull be blamed for things u knoww nothing of. wait for Mr right to come ur way plz

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments