+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: framed

Unregistered

framed

We agree the person that judged the grammar was unfair to post such grammar,we read the first comment and understood what the person wrote well we all are different,We are ashamed that such acts and conspiracy could take place in Religious office,The woman that had the affair is she mother?How can she live with herself and still works at a Religious officeNwe agree the woman that was framed she must go the police and her Husband,The person that posted the Thread must namme the man,He is evil and what happened if it is a wellknown Religious office we don't want a physco man to teach us our deen,So why don't the person tell us all who this people are,Evil things happened in our community is it not

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That other persons comment was out of line about the grammar .
    was removed Grammar Nazi's must realise that not everyone in the world speak english. Majority of the world can't speak the language India and China are examples of this. anyway let us try and give good advice and help instead of making situations worse by discussing spelling. Also some people are elderly people and learning to use technology. RESPECT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lThe person that posted the Thread must namme the man,He is evil and what happened if it is a wellknown Religious office we don't want a physco man to teach us our deen,So why don't the person tell us all who this people are,Evil things happened in our community is it not
    Please no naming and shaming here. one of the reasons for this forum is anonymity.

really people, two people are having an affair. a person knows about it. to get away from being suspected the woman who is having the affair told her husband that the victim here is having the affair. The victim confronted the man having the affair. He is now threatening her and making her life a misery..

Unregistered

Framed

Thanks for all your thread,sorry for confusing you all,yes my english is not to good but Arabic 100% am from Egypt.I appreciate advise and please the people that had a sarcastic remark to say it don't make sense please in future asked if you can help don't insult people all cannot be good in english,My husband also egyptian help me write this letter hope you don't make fun and insultr us again,Our message was to asked advise of a woman that went tru the worst humiliation and that is people sitting in an Religious office spreading Islam to people,Thanks some of the advise was recommendable,Notice we added our commas and fullstopr and Nanima sorry for confusing you and your tweeters,I am sure and intellegent Phycologist would have looked passed the english and worked on the pain of what our staffmember went tru,Any way don't let us judged people by the way english is written there is more the 100 languages in this World
    Also the person that posted rude remarks saying kids staff and pathatic life we asked him to first think before he write ugly remarks and yet remarks like that and even worst my staff member got when she told that insane man that framed her so let us pray for the men that don't respec women Thank You All

Unregistered
    Shukran, i understood the story.not all of us can speak other languages, especially arabic. So dont be offended, you tried your best to explain and it is unfortunate that not everybody could understand. I do agree about what you said about the other persons comment, that comment was not necessary. I do hope that everything is okay with the staffmember

apologies

framed apologies for the uncalled remarks on this post. we hope things get resolved.

Unregistered

framed

This is a hectic story,How can this man and woman still be called a mother and father.The woman that been framed must go to his first wife or the woman's husband and go show them the smsses that shee received from the man,Wonder if he is BiPolar?

+ Reply to Thread

Facebook Comments